Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day!

It's been raining most of the day, how fun! We have been super busy, or maybe just I have been. I took my Girl Scout troop to camporee in October, that was a lot of fun. Last week, I ran a table at the polls for Girl Scout recruitment, and then I had to keep Kaitlin up all night Wednesday night so she would sleep for a test on Thursday. Now let me tell you, that was FUN!

The kids got report cards, and had conferences. Chris did ok, he's been about average. Kaitlin did awesome, she missed honors by one grade, and that was mainly because she failed a test. She studied hard, but just didn't get it! Oh well!

Nicky is growing like a weed! He is just so BIG, and so full of energy!

I guess that's about it here, until next time!

Tracy


One of my favorite pictures and memories of my Dad!








Nicky turning 4 years old



Camporee! Sophia, Emma, Delaney, and Victoria





Camporee! Kaitlin, Rachel, Jennie, and Sarah




My Dad's tree!

2 comments:

vivacemusica said...

Stumbled upon your blog by happenstance.... What a beautiful family you have!

Tiffany said...

Very nice pictures Tracy, I'm so sorry about your dad ;-( I know it's been tough on you...Big hugs!
Tiff