Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Mungus




Dear Nicky,

I just wanted to tell you how happy you have made me these last four years. I love you so much. I love the funny things you do, and how you make me smile everyday, I love your miss and hug every morning, and rubbing you back at bedtime. I love it when you cuddle with me for no reason, and I especially love how you miss and talk about your Papa. I know he misses you too, and I'm sure he will be with us tomorrow when you have your "Uncle Tom" party(Thomas the Tank Engine) I love when you are supposed to be sleeping but I find you in bed with your books cause you are reading, I love how you can do everything your self, but when you can't you say oh, just kiddin. I love your dimples, and your cute little bum, and I really love your curlies! I love everything about you!


Happy Birthday Little Man!

Love,

Mama

No comments: